You may have seen other real estate agent bios. More often than not, they’re like cardboard — stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of listing awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now, and a heart felt belief about how I do business…
My business is built on: dedication, communication, determination & trust. I take pride in getting things done in a competent, efficient way. My word is my worth and character & integrity drive everything I do in life. I will always do my best to do what I promised. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values and believe in win-win, or no deal.
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing.
Whether your goal or situation is unique or fairly straight forward, don’t worry, I will do my best. Our experience and expertise has served our clients well in all situations. If I, or my team can’t help, I can get you referred to an another agent or team who can.
On a personal level, I’m pretty good at cooking (I make a mean lasagna!), and I love to fly airplanes. On a professional level, here are just a few skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
- Listening; Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
- Being a Team Player; Working as a team is so important. Over the last 25 years, I have learned to build relationships that last to better serve my clients.
- Negotiations; I work hard to get the best price and conditions for my clients as a buyer or seller
- Conflict Resolution; Working towards a win-win solution when problems arise.
- Leadership and Personal Development; It takes discipline, motivation and determination to learn, grow and get better everyday. The “experts” of the world often serve their clients better when they become the best version of themselves they can possibly be thru continuous development and improvement. My clients deserve the best.
I’ve been involved with Real Estate all of my adult life. As a 2nd generation Realtor, I have spent many years building relationships and trust with clients and other professionals in and out of the Real Estate business. My passion has always been to make a difference in the lives of my clients and my fellow colleagues. How have I accomplished this? Making sure to treat everyone right, providing value to them, and taking care of them like family.
On a personal note, I have particularly enjoyed teaching leadership and personal development to professionals in and out of Real Estate. We serve people better when we strive to become the best version of ourselves we can be.